Want to make your cakes look more exquisitely elegant?
Then make this 3D Butterfly Fondant Cake Decorating Mold yours today. Unlike many fondant decorating molds you’ll see today, ours is made from 100% premium food-grade silicone, it is durable and safe to use repeatedly.
In addition to that, this fondant scroll mold also comes in 3 different styles, giving you the ability to choose the most compatible design with what you’re going to bake. Cop this 3D fondant molder today to take your cake decoration skills to the next level!
What Makes Them Special?
- HIGH-QUALITY – Crafted from 100% food-grade silicone. It’s non-stick, entirely safe for use, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -40 to 240-degree Celsius.
- CONVENIENT – Aside from being easy to use, this fondant molding tool can also be cleaned quickly.
- VERSATILE – In addition to fondant, you can also use this 3D cake decoration mold for shaping chocolate, gum paste, and jelly.
- BEAUTIFUL DESIGNS – It’s available in 3 different styles, allowing you to pick the one(s) that you think will go best with your baked creations.
How Does It Work?
- Prep the mold by lightly brushing it with cornstarch. Make sure every inch is covered so that the fondant will be easier to remove.
- Start rolling your fondant it gets a thickness that will fit the mold.
- Fit your fondant onto the mold. With the use of your fingers, carefully press the fondant deeper into the mold so it can achieve the shape of the frame’s design.
- Remove the excess fondant with the use of your fingers or a small cutting tool.
- Let the fondant sit in the mold for several minutes. If it is still hot, you can pop it in the freezer so it’ll cool down faster.
- Carefully flip your mold upside down so that the side with cornstarch is the one at the top.
- Then slowly peel the mold from the fondant.
24/7 Email Support
A 30-day refund guarantee. Not satisfied? Get your money back!
Cancel your order with one email to "firstname.lastname@example.org"
Payment by PayPal and Credit Card
Free Shipping for U.S and Canada Orders