Tired of using baking mats that break or burn easily?
Then make this Roll N’ Go Non-Stick Baking Rug yours today! This Roll N’ Go Baking Rug is produced from food-grade silicone and features spill-resistant edges. It is also non-stick, flexible, compatible for different temperatures and uses, making it one of the most versatile kitchen tools you can ever have!
What Are The Benefits?
- 100% SAFE TO USE – This baking mat is expertly crafted from food-grade silicone, it is non-toxic and eco-friendly.
- NON-STICK – No need to worry about food sticking to the baking mat anymore because our Roll N’ Go Rug comes with a highly efficient non-stick feature! You can now peel off freshly-cooked cakes, cupcakes, and even cookies with ease.
- IT IS EASY TO CLEAN – Thanks to its non-stick capability, the Roll N’ Go Baking Mat only takes a few moments to clean!
- PERFECT FOR BOTH HOT AND COLD – Our silicone baking mat rug comes with a heat resistance of up to 240 °C and cold resistance of -40 °C.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL – Aside from creating roll cakes and sushi, you can also use this baking rug as a tray for cookies, cupcakes, grilled vegetables, roasted chicken, and so much more.
- STURDY – The Roll N’ Go Baking Rug is primarily made from food-grade silicone with a high-quality fiberglass core. It is flexible, reusable, and completely safe to use.
- THREE DIFFERENT COLORS – Available in brown, red, and blue.
- CONVENIENT DESIGN – Equipped with wide and spill-resistant edges, making these silicone baking mats easy to pick up and free from accidental spillage.
- GOOD SIZE – This baking mat measures around 10” x 12” (L x W), large enough to fit different kinds of food such as chicken, cupcakes, other pastries, vegetables, and more.
How to Use It for Cake Rolls
- Place your cake batter in the rug.
- Spread it evenly, make sure it will not go over the edges.
- Bake it properly.
- Pull your cake out of the oven and let it cool.
- Cover it with your frosting.
- Add fruits/chocolate chips/others.
- Lift one end of the mat over the cake until the roll’s innermost layer is formed.
- Peel the folded cake part off the mat. Adjust your baking rug and repeat the previous step to form the second layer.
- Do it until the roll is complete. Make sure the cake will not undo before removing it completely from the baking mat.
- Let your roll cake rest for a bit before cutting it into slices.
At BakersLove™ customer satisfaction is our number 1 priority, which is why we offer..
- 24/7 Email Support
- A 30-day refund guarantee. Not satisfied? Get your money back!
- 1x Roll N’ Go Non-Stick Baking Rug